This avocado toast is very easy to make and loaded with nutrients! When you’re breastfeeding or on maternity leave, it can be a challenge to eat healthy and nutritious food. That’s why we have made it easy with this great recipe that can be prepared in advance. Make several servings to keep in a container in the fridge, so you don’t have to worry about cooking every time you feel hungry.
- 2 slices of dark bread
- Natural cream cheese
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ tomato
- herb salt
- sesame seeds
- Spread cream cheese over the bread slices.
- Peel and slice eggs and avocado.
- Rinse and slice the tomato.
- Place tomato, avocado and egg on the bread slices.
- Season with salt and top with sesame seeds
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm