How about trying a new twist to the tacos? These cauliflower tacos are particularly good for pregnant women, as they are high in iron and folate from cashews and spinach. You can of course use the type of ingredients you prefer, both vegetables and meat if you like. It’s a vegetarian recipe and serves 2.
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 sachet taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 red onion
- ½ fresh chilli
- potato wraps/tortilla wraps
- 5 dl Greek yoghurt
- 5 tbsp cashews
- 1 pinch chilli
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Break off florets from the cauliflower head and cut the stalk into 2×2 cm pieces.
- Mix the tacos seasoning with water and oil in a large bowl. Add the cauliflower and toss to cover all cauliflower florets with seasoning.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking paper on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Slice the onion and rinse the spinach.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the yoghurt sauce.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and serve with the wraps, onion, spinach and sauce
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm