This chia pudding is perfect to have ready in the fridge. Chia seeds are a good source of Omega-3, and thus, the perfect breakfast or snack when you are on maternity leave or breastfeeding. You can prepare several servings in airtight serving containers and have them ready in the fridge for when you get hungry and need something quick to eat. The chia pudding can be kept in the fridge for 3-5 days and the recipe serves 2.
- 2 dl low fat milk
- 1 dl Greek yoghurt
- 75 dl chia seeds
- 5 tsp vanilla essence or vanilla powder
- Fruit, berries, nut butter, unsweetened muesli or nuts
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Eat it straight away or store it in jars or containers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Eat as is or add any topping. Preferably berries, kiwi or other vitamin C-rich citrus fruit.
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm