Classic potato salad with lemon-flavoured cod liver oil
This recipe for potato salad is both classic and tasty. Serve it to guests or family at your next barbecue. It’s perfect outdoor fare.
- 0.8 lb baby new potatoes
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ tbs small capers, optional
- 1 tbs pickled gherkins, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- ½ tbs white wine vinegar
- Small handful of chopped parsley
- 2 tsp Möller’s lemon-flavoured Cod Liver Oil
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for 20 min, drain and let the potatoes cool down.
- Cut the potatoes in two or in cubes. Mix shallots, capers and gherkins in a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, blend, and then add the Möller’s lemon-flavoured Cod Liver Oil and vinegar.
- Sprinkle the parsley on top and serve.