Classic potato salad with lemon-flavoured cod liver oil
This recipe for potato salad is both classic and tasty. Serve it to guests or family at your next barbecue. It’s perfect outdoor fare.
See more healthy recipes with Möller’s Cod Liver Oil here
- 0.8 lb baby new potatoes
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ tbs small capers, optional
- 1 tbs pickled gherkins, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- ½ tbs white wine vinegar
- Small handful of chopped parsley
- 2 tsp Möller’s lemon-flavoured Cod Liver Oil
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for 20 min, drain and let the potatoes cool down.
- Cut the potatoes in two or in cubes. Mix shallots, capers and gherkins in a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, blend, and then add the Möller’s lemon-flavoured Cod Liver Oil and vinegar.
- Sprinkle the parsley on top and serve.