Frozen yoghurt snack
A snack is always great, and especially if you are breastfeeding and need to have something quick and easy at hand. This frozen yogurt recipe contains all the things you like! This is because you can include any of the nuts, seeds, fruit and berries you prefer in a good snack, and have it ready to munch on when you feel hungry. You can enjoy this snack while doing other things or when you feel like taking a little break. Yum!
- Greek yoghurt – any amount
- Any nuts or seeds, e.g. almonds, pumpkin seeds – any amount
- Any fruit/berries, e.g. raspberries and pomegranate – any amount
- Spread Greek yogurt on a baking paper on a tray. Top with fruit/berries and nuts/seeds.
- Place it in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Take it out and break it into pieces to be stored back in the freezer, and you will always have something yummy at hand when you feel hungry.
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm