- 1 cauliflower
- 25 dl water
- 25 dl low fat milk
- 2 dl coarse flour or chickpea flour
- 2 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs turmeric
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 5 tsp salt
- 5 tsp pepper
- 2 dl BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Break off florets from the cauliflower.
- In a bowl, combine water, milk, flour and all spices to a batter.
- Place cauliflower florets in the bowl and toss to cover all florets with batter.
- Place the florets on baking paper on a baking tray and bake in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray, add BBQ sauce and toss to cover all florets. Return the baking tray to the oven for another 10-15 minutes. Take out the tray and let the florets rest a couple of minutes before serving.
- Stir Greek yoghurt and spice mix. Serve it with the cauliflower nuggets.
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm