Moist quinoa bread
- 1 can cooked chickpeas, 400 g
- 1 dl flaxseeds
- 1 dl quinoa seeds
- 1 tbsp fibre husk
- 3 dl boiling water
- 3 dl oatmeal, finely ground oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ dl Greek yoghurt
- 2 dl whole almonds
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Purée the chickpeas in a blender or food processor to a mushy but al dente texture.
- Leave flaxseeds, quinoa and fibre husk in boiling water in a bowl for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, stir together oatmeal, baking soda and salt.
- Then combine all the ingredients and make a dough.
- Transfer the dough to a baking dish lined with baking paper. Spread evenly.
- Bake on the bottom oven rack for about 1 hour
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm