- 2 eggs
- 5 dl low-fat milk
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 2 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- vegetables, e.g. 1 tomato and ¼ broccoli
- 2 tortilla wraps or soft flatbread
- a couple of cheese slices
- Whisk egg, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Rinse and slice the vegetables.
- Heat a small frying pan with canola oil on medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and top with the vegetables. Cook under cover at low heat for about 5 minutes, or until the omelette is cooked through.
- Place 2-3 slices of cheese on one tortilla. Place the omelette on top.
- Then place the whole tortilla including the omelette in the frying pan. Put on more cheese and the other tortilla wrap on top. Continue to cook on low heat for about 3 minutes on each side, allowing the cheese to melt.
- Cut in pieces and serve immediately or keep them in a lunch box – preferably with some fruit.
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm