Salmon wrap with sweet potato puree
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 4 salmon fillets
- fresh spinach
- ½ red onion
- ½ large sweet potato
- 1 garlic clove
- Peel and dice the sweet potato, boil in water until cooked through (10-15 min). Drain the water and let rest.
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place the fish fillets in an ovenproof dish, season with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Take out and let rest.
- Puree the sweet potato with garlic, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor.
- Assemble the wrap: place the tortilla wraps on a work surface and spread the sweet potato puree over the whole tortilla. Then distribute spinach, red onion and salmon in the wrap. Roll together firmly to make sure they stay rolled up.
- Eat as they are or cut them into pieces and place them in a food container. Remember to put some fruit or vegetables in the food container so you don’t forget to eat your greens.
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm