Scampi bowl with rice
- 2 servings of rice
- 1 package cooked scampi, 170 g
- 1 can coconut milk, 250 ml
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lime
- 1 dl water
- 1 capsicum, cut in chunks
- 1 cube of fish stock
- fresh coriander
- 5 tsp salt
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry onion and garlic until golden brown.
- Add half of the capsicum and fry for a few minutes.
- Add water, cube of stock, coconut milk, juice and zest of ½ lime, salt and pepper.
- Simmer on low heat for ten minutes. Add the rest of the capsicum and scampi. Heat through for another minute.
- Serve with rice, a lime wedge and top with coriander.
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm