Thai fish curry with cod and noodles
- 2 servings of whole grain noodles
- 400 g cod fillet
- 5 tsp salt
- ½ red onion
- ½ green capsicum
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 5 dl coconut milk
- 5 dl creme fraiche
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- juice and zest of ½ lime
- ¼ red chilli, finely chopped
- one handful fresh spinach
- Slice the red onion, lime and capsicum, heat a pan with oil at medium-high heat.
- Fry the onion and capsicum until golden brown. Add lime (juice + zest), salt, curry paste, coconut milk and creme fraiche. Let simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Season with salt and add the fish, cover and simmer on medium heat until the fish is cooked. 6-10 minutes depending on the size of the fish fillets.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with finely chopped chilli and fresh spinach.
- Serve the noodles with the curry.
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm