Mini taco pizza with lemon-flavoured cod liver oil
This quick and simple recipe is great for a casual weekend dinner as well as an afternoon snack. Use what you have at home for sauce and topping and remember the Möller’s Cod Liver Oil to keep up your daily intake. The recipe makes eight small taco pizzas.
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 8 small tortillas
- 8 tbs tomato/taco salsa of your choice.
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese (any)
- 8 slices of air-dried ham
- Fresh basil
- 0.175 fl oz crème fraîche
- 0.175 fl oz chilli
- 3 tbs lemon-flavoured Möller’s Cod Liver Oil
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Spread the tomato sauce or taco sauce on each tortilla and top with cheese.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for eight minutes until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted.
- Take out the pizzas and top with ham, fresh basil, chilli flakes (optional), and drizzle with lemon-flavoured Möller’s Cod Liver Oil.
- Serve with chilli sauce and crème fraîche.