Penne arrabiata with lemon-flavoured cod liver oil
This spicy recipe for penne arrabiata uses lemon-flavoured cod liver oil for a citrus zing. It’s a winning family dinner or dinner with friends. It also goes well with meat. Add extra chilli flakes for more flavour. Buon appetito!
- 1 lb penne pasta
- Olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Red pepper (Chilli flakes)
- 1.7 lb crushed and peeled tomatoes
- 2½ oz parmesan cheese
- Small handful parsley
- Butter for frying
- 3 tsp lemon-flavoured Möller’s Cod Liver Oil
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions.
- In the meantime, put the butter, chilli flakes and garlic into a pan. Cook until the garlic is golden.
- Add the tomatoes and when the pasta has finished cooking, add it to the sauce.
- Continue cooking the mixture until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and add cheese and parsley.
- Season with salt and drizzle with lemon-flavoured Möller’s Cod Liver Oil just before serving.