Penne arrabiata with lemon-flavoured cod liver oil
This spicy recipe for penne arrabiata uses lemon-flavoured cod liver oil for a citrus zing. It’s a winning family dinner or dinner with friends. It also goes well with meat. Add extra chilli flakes for more flavour. Buon appetito!
See more healthy recipes with Möller’s Cod Liver Oil here
- 1 lb penne pasta
- Olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Red pepper (Chilli flakes)
- 1.7 lb crushed and peeled tomatoes
- 2½ oz parmesan cheese
- Small handful parsley
- Butter for frying
- 3 tsp lemon-flavoured Möller’s Cod Liver Oil
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions.
- In the meantime, put the butter, chilli flakes and garlic into a pan. Cook until the garlic is golden.
- Add the tomatoes and when the pasta has finished cooking, add it to the sauce.
- Continue cooking the mixture until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and add cheese and parsley.
- Season with salt and drizzle with lemon-flavoured Möller’s Cod Liver Oil just before serving.