Scampi bowl with rice
This scampi bowl with rice recipe comes with loads of healthy nutrients that the body needs when you are pregnant. The dish is easy to prepare, and it is very delectable. The recipe serves two and it works well for both dinner and lunch. Bon appetite!
- 2 servings of rice
- 1 package cooked scampi, 170 g
- 1 can coconut milk, 250 ml
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lime
- 1 dl water
- 1 capsicum, cut in chunks
- 1 cube of fish stock
- fresh coriander
- 5 tsp salt
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry onion and garlic until golden brown.
- Add half of the capsicum and fry for a few minutes.
- Add water, cube of stock, coconut milk, juice and zest of ½ lime, salt and pepper.
- Simmer on low heat for ten minutes. Add the rest of the capsicum and scampi. Heat through for another minute.
- Serve with rice, a lime wedge and top with coriander.
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm