Thai fish curry with cod and noodles
This Thai fish curry with cod and noodles serves two and contains several nutrients you need if you are pregnant. You get important Omega-3 fatty acids and iodine from the cod and folates, iron and calcium from the whole grain noodles and the dairy products. Enjoy this fish curry with many interesting flavours!
- 2 servings of whole grain noodles
- 400 g cod fillet
- 5 tsp salt
- ½ red onion
- ½ green capsicum
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 5 dl coconut milk
- 5 dl creme fraiche
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- juice and zest of ½ lime
- ¼ red chilli, finely chopped
- one handful fresh spinach
- Slice the red onion, lime and capsicum, heat a pan with oil at medium-high heat.
- Fry the onion and capsicum until golden brown. Add lime (juice + zest), salt, curry paste, coconut milk and creme fraiche. Let simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Season with salt and add the fish, cover and simmer on medium heat until the fish is cooked. 6-10 minutes depending on the size of the fish fillets.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with finely chopped chilli and fresh spinach.
- Serve the noodles with the curry.
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm