Asian inspired salad
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- ½ cabbage
- 1 bag shredded raw mixed vegetables
- 0.175 pt edamame beans
- 0.175 pt cooked millet (can be substituted by bulgur wheat, couscous, quinoa or similar)
- Handful sugar snaps
- 3½ tbs peanuts
- Fresh chilli (optional)
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 chillies
- 3 garlic gloves
- 1 white onion or any onion of your choice
- 1 tbs rice vinegar
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tbs lemon-flavoured Möller’s Cod Liver Oil
- Finely shred the cabbage and mix with the vegetables, edamame, millet, sugar snaps and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Prepare the dressing by finely chopping the chillies and removing the seeds. Finely chop the onion and garlic and blend all the ingredients together to make a dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix.
- Top with fresh chilli and sesame seeds (optional)