Fish taco with lemon-flavoured cod liver oil
See more healthy recipes with Möller’s Cod Liver Oil here
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 16 small tortillas or 8 large
- 1.3 lb white fish (pollack, cod or similar)
- 7 fl oz cornflakes
- 1 sachet taco seasoning
- 7 fl oz Turkish yoghurt
- 2 tbs sriracha sauce
- Möller’s lemon-flavoured Cod Liver Oil
- Onion and avocado or other vegetables of your choice
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Dice the fish. Put the cornflakes in a bag and crush. Mix the cornflake crumbles with the taco seasoning and coat the fish with this mixture.
- Put the fish on a tray lined with baking paper and drizzle lemon-flavoured Möller’s Cod Liver Oil over the fish.
- Cook in the middle of the oven for 12 minutes.
- Mix the yoghurt and sriracha sauce. Cut and chop the vegetables.
- Serve the fish in tortillas with sriracha yoghurt and vegetables.