Mini taco pizza with lemon-flavoured cod liver oil
Recipe by Evelina Söderholm
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 8 small tortillas
- 8 tbs tomato/taco salsa of your choice.
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese (any)
- 8 slices of air-dried ham
- Fresh basil
- 0.175 fl oz crème fraîche
- 0.175 fl oz chilli
- 3 tbs lemon-flavoured Möller’s Cod Liver Oil
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Spread the tomato sauce or taco sauce on each tortilla and top with cheese.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for eight minutes until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted.
- Take out the pizzas and top with ham, fresh basil, chilli flakes (optional), and drizzle with lemon-flavoured Möller’s Cod Liver Oil.
- Serve with chilli sauce and crème fraîche.